Fairy Queen Train Tours in India
Experience the journey of a lifetime. We bring to an amazing ride with our Fairy Queen Train tours in India. Explore and enjoy the enchanted Rajasthan traveling on the oldest working broad gauge steam locomotive in the world. Let the motion stay in your mind and heart forever. Experience heritage traveling!
Book our Fairy Queen Train Tours in India and let the ride thrill you. This two day -one night package will take you for an amazing ride to amazing places. You can travel from Delhi to the Tiger Reserve in Sariska with an overnight stay on twin sharing basis in the luxury Hotel Sariska Palace. Pass through the majestic Aravalli Hills.
The basic facilities that you will enjoy while on your Fairy Queen Train Tour in India are AC chair car coach accommodating 50 tourists with an attached pantry car for on - board catering services to the delight of the holidaymakers. As an added attraction, the coach has a beautiful lounge in the front, which provides full view of the Fairy Queen while on run. You can even enjoy the cultural programmes, theme dinner at the hotel, jeep safari to the Tiger Sanctuary providing a much needed break from the monotony and humdrumness of the modern life.
Interesting facts & features on Steam Engine :
Duration: I Night / 2 Days
Per Adult - USD 193 Per Person ( for the entire package for services starting from Delhi Cantt railway station on Day 01 / Delhi Cantt railway station on Day 02 )
Per Child - USD 97 Per Child ( 05 yrs to 12 yrs )
The above fare includes :
1. Accommodation in twin share on Room + Meals for 01 night / 02 days at Sariska Palace as per itinerary
2. Transfer from Alwar railway station to Sariska Palace & vice versa by aircon coach
3. One Jeep ride at Sariska National Park
4. All meals as per itinerary
5. Cultural Program at Sariska
6. All applicable taxes
The above cost does not include:
1. Arrival / departure transfer at Delhi from Hotel to Delhi Cantt Railway Station or vice versa.
2. Any item not mentioned under the head “Cost Includes”
|Copyright © www.tsiindia.com. All Rights Reserved